Sunday, April 20, 2008

Everyone Else Gives T-Shirts; Why Can't I?

It's been about two weeks since I started this blog, and I think it's time to get you readers involved a little. So here goes, the first contest from The Social Creature. Send me an interesting story from your experience with social networking sites like Facebook or MySpace. Your story can be funny or strange, as long as it's entertaining. You can post it as a comment here, as I look at all comments before they become public. Within the next two weeks or so, I'll pick my favorite one and post it here for the world to see. The most entertaining story will get the writer 15 minutes of fame and a free Social Creature t-shirt when the design debuts at the beginning of May. As usual, I also welcome other comments, recommendations and suggestions for interesting topics.

Meanwhile, here are a couple of interesting links from other bloggers:

How to Make and Spread Rumors from Dan Zarella, an expert on viral marketing

3 Great Social Networking Tools
from The Fog of Eternity

BookLamp - Book Recommendation System
from The Sociable Blog

No comments: